Builders Risk Insurance
We could save you 15% or more.
If you’re a homebuilder, general contractor or developer in Pennsylvania, your reputation is incredibly important. This is why it is so important to carry the right insurance policy when you’re building a home or development. A Builders Risk Insurance policy from Weber Insurance Corporation will help protect you during the course of building.
Coverage options that are available for builders risk can include:
- Residential ground-up construction or renovations
- Trusts & LLCs are eligible including Corporate Named Insureds
- Up to $1 million in liability coverage
- Protection class 9 & 10
- Theft of building materials
- Coverage A with a minimum of $50,000
- Mountain & brush property eligibility
- Owners acting as their own General Contractor may be considered
- Reimbursement for replacement cost or actual cash value (ACV)
- Property coverage to include building
Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars when you’re building or remodeling. Call the insurance experts at Weber Insurance Corporation for a quick and easy insurance quote for builders risk insurance. They are an independent insurance agent in Pennsylvania so can offer you comparative quotes to ensure you get the right policy for the right price for your situation.