We could save you 15% or more.
There are Wave Runners, Jet-Skis, & Sea-Doo, just to name a few. These are the most common names for what we refer to as Personal Watercrafts. Weber Insurance knows these sport boats are pure fun. So why get stuck on the dock? With a Personal Watercraft Insurance Policy from Weber Insurance, we make sure you keep making waves, without worrying if you’re covered. If you already own a boat or yacht, you may not have the coverage you need in case of an accident. Weber Insurance writes Personal Watercraft Insurance, Boat Insurance and Yacht Insurance.
Why choose Weber Insurance?
We represent A-Rated (or better), nationally recognized companies to find you the very best coverage that is right for your personal watercraft. We are an independent insurance broker that will review your personal watercraft insurance needs and customize a policy just for you. If the unexpected does happen, Weber Insurance offers a quick 24/7 claims service that won’t get in the way of your fun in the sun.
Coverage Levels and Additional Options
We make getting a personal watercraft insurance policy easy and affordable. Even if you have your own boat insurance or yacht insurance, you may need an additional policy to cover a personal watercraft. Personal watercraft insurance will protect you from liability and accidents. Additional coverage for other situations are part of the policy and can include the following:
- Coverage for other riders on your personal watercraft
- Damage to other watercraft or docks
- Towing for emergency breakdown
- Coverage for Damage by un-insured watercraft
- Liability for bodily injury and property damage to other watercrafts or their riders
Additionally, having a good driving and/or boating record, and/or taking a safety course can help lower your premium.
Ask a Weber Insurance representative for more information! *Not all carriers offer all services, contact Weber Insurance for additional options
With Weber Insurance, the waves keep rolling in
Your insurance needs may differ depending on the type of personal watercraft you own. With a Personal Watercraft Insurance Policy from Weber Insurance, you will never be left wondering if you’re getting soaked on your policy. Contact us now to start your Boat Insurance, Personal Watercraft Insurance or Yacht Insurance quote today!
Trailer Safety Tips
When purchasing a trailer, stay within recommended capacity guidelines. When determining capacity, include the weight of fuel and accessories in addition to the weight of the craft.
Trailers come with closed or open frames. Closed frames help protect the wiring, but problems can be difficult to locate and repair. Open frames leave the wiring exposed, but make it easier to spot and repair potential problems. Open frames also drain water more easily and efficiently.
Consider the method of PWC support, the frame strength and construction, whether lights and wiring are approved for marine use, whether rollers and bunks are properly positioned and attached to the main frame for proper suspension, and the durability of the finish. (Powder-coated or galvanized finishes are more durable than baked-on enamel.)
Purchase good quality tie-downs with the right type of hooks to use with your trailer.
Inspect your trailer carefully before each use. Check:
- Tires for wear and inflation
- Hitch and safety chain for signs of wear or stress
- Braking system to make sure you can stop with a load
- Electrical system for improper connections, corroded terminals, damaged wires, burned out bulbs, etc.
- Wheel bearings are properly packed with a good bearing grease
- Lug nuts and main nuts are tight
- Stops, rollers and bunks for wear or cracks
- Coupler and ball are compatible in size and are properly secured. Check for wear or stress
- Both bow and stern of your PWC are secured to the trailer. Use extra tie-downs in case one should fail
- Emergency supplies; carry basic tools, spare bulbs, bearings, grease, mounted tire and highway flares
Drive carefully. Give other drivers plenty of warning for any maneuvers. Allow for the extra length of the car and trailer when turning and passing. Allow extra time for stopping.
Pull off the road periodically to check the rig. Examine the tires and wheel bearings for signs of overheating, check the lights and test the tie-downs.
With Weber Insurance Corporation, it’s fun in the sun all the way!
With Personal Watercraft Insurance policy from Weber Insurance Corporation, you can rest easy knowing we’ve got you covered!
Call 888-860-0400 or Click today to find out additional ways Weber Insurance Corporation can save you money on Personal Watercraft Insurance.